LOGIN  |  REGISTER
Smart Living Made Brilliant!
CASTLEOS FORUM

HomeGeneral Q&A

Have non-support related questions? Ask them here!

Can castle do scenes like this Messages in this topic - RSS

Dasler
Dasler

4/20/2017
Dasler
Dasler
Hi, I am super interested in CastleOS as I like that it could use kinect for voice control.

I was just wondering could it do scenes likes theses

-If the garage door is open past a specific time it would sound a small alert, push, text, voice etc - bottom line alert me.

-If the temperature outside is warmer than the temperature inside and the AC heater is on, alert me and ask if I want to change the setting to Cold. vice versa.

-When someone is at the front door alert me send a text message with an attached picture of the person at the door with a link to turn on or off the light and to lock or unlock the door.

-Turn light on after I enter the house but only if is dark, not every time you open the door.

also, can it know there have been no movement inside the house using the motion sensor then it automatically know I am arriving, turning the inside light after the front door is opened, without waiting for the motion sensor to pick up movement inside the house.

- and after I am in the house let say I would head back to the car really quick to pick something, to turn the outside light after the main door open as it now know I am heading out because of the motion sensor acknowledge of movement inside the house prior to me opening the front door and is dark. light on for a specific time.

-Option to have the system talk after a door is open, with the name of the door, or after a light turn on, motion sensor trigger, using a SONOS speaker or similar.

Thanks.
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

4/24/2017
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Hi Dasler, yes to all of the above! Most of it can be configured in the app, but you can also do more advanced things with scripts.

Thanks!!
0 link
Dasler
Dasler

4/25/2017
Dasler
Dasler
Wow, great. Chris I send you a PM with follow up question.
Thanks
0 link