HomeBug Reports

A forum topic for reporting bugs and other issues with CastleOS

dumped almost everything this morning~ Messages in this topic - RSS

Tim Bateson
Tim Bateson

8/25/2017
Tim Bateson
Tim Bateson
I woke up this morning and noticed that the door locks were unlocked, the ceiling fan was off even though it was hot etc...
I checked CastleOS.
It dumped my key and said my trial was over!
It dumped ALL of my insteon switches, ALL of my locks and most of my lighify lights.
Fortunately I have an insteon and lightify hub that after reloading my key into Castle, reloaded my subscription.
The fun part is that AGAIN>>>> my events are not working!
I reloaded the PLM on insteon and enabled lightify again. The locks I have nearly given up on. I posted another request for info under Castle HUB about memory days ago as well.
Thank you!
-1 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

8/28/2017
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Hi Tim, did you reload CastleOS after this happened? It should come back as normal. You can disable automatic updates to ensure you retain control of reboots as well.

Thanks,
Chris
+1 link
Tim Bateson
Tim Bateson

8/28/2017
Tim Bateson
Tim Bateson
It is not locating all of my lightify lights so I guess I will need to uninstall and reinstall them.
The Hub has always indicated that one of them is on even though it never is. This occurs on the portal under active devices.
I restarted and had to reconnect the PLM for intseon and yes they work now. This was 2 days ago. To be honest I forgot to update this thread, my apologies!
I have totally given up on controlling my zwave door locks with the hub. I have uninstalled and reinstalled these locks 10-11 times. SOmetimes they work and sometimes they dont. I have changed batteries etc... I have left the working parts of the locks next to the hub to ensure it wasnt a distance thing. I have reset the Aeon 5th gen stick too.
My events are working but not registering date and time of last run.
Also I only have 1 gb left and over a week ago under "HUB" forum I asked about memory and need to do a drive clone with 64 gigs instead of the 32 that came with it.
+1 link