LOGIN  |  REGISTER
Smart Living Made Brilliant!
CASTLEOS FORUM

HomeScripting

A forum for information about scripting with CastleOS. Get samples, suggestions, and other help here

Remote Application Launcher Messages in this topic - RSS

Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

1/27/2016
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Phil Hawthorne wrote:
Chris Cicchitelli wrote:
I'm guessing this is a configuration issue... are you getting any output/errors?

Yeah same errors that Elias posted above, socket errors etc.

Not specific to the CastleHUB, it would be on any PC with multiple adapters enabled. Once I disabled the ethernet adapter no errors were reported.

Once I got no error output, I tested by calling 127.0.0.1 which didn't show anything in the console. Only calls to the LAN IP would result in a response. Once again, not CastleHUB specific.

Can you add more detail to this? I'm not sure I fully understand...
0 link
Michael Wallace
Michael Wallace

1/27/2016
Michael Wallace
Michael Wallace
Phil Hawthorne wrote:
Michael Wallace wrote:
Looking to send multiple parameters to control my Harmony Hub via the Harmony Console project (google Harmony C#). I need to send something along the lines of "192.168.1.2 HarmonyConsole.exe -u myemail@domain.com -p mypassword -i Harmony.hub.ip.address -s activity_id_#"

All it seems to do is open the app launcher and chill there. Opening Internet explorer works find, so it seems that there may need to be a code modification.

Mike

Hey Mike

That's frustrating. Just out of curiosity, how are you getting client to execute in your c# script? I'm using the latest version of CastleOS Kinect, and as soon as my c# script tries to call the client.exe, the service crashes.

I registered RemoteAppLaunchClient.exe in the registry in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths, so that I can just call "RemoteAppLaunchClient.exe" and was using the parameters as above. I got the harmony working, and I will post that in a separate post with instructions shortly. Big Grin
0 link
Phil Hawthorne
Phil Hawthorne

1/27/2016
Phil Hawthorne
Phil Hawthorne
Michael Wallace wrote:
I registered RemoteAppLaunchClient.exe in the registry in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths, so that I can just call "RemoteAppLaunchClient.exe" and was using the parameters as above. I got the harmony working, and I will post that in a separate post with instructions shortly. Big Grin

Fantastic news! Can't wait to check out how you did it. Looking at getting a Harmony Hub myself
0 link