LOGIN  |  REGISTER
Smart Living Made Brilliant!
CASTLEOS FORUM

HomeCastleHUB

Information, FAQs, Q&As, and everything else related to the CastleHUB can be found here

Extremely frustrated...nothing works Messages in this topic - RSS

videobear
videobear

12/16/2015
videobear
videobear
I have about had it with this so-called smart hub. The user interface is clunky...who ever heard of having to click the mouse 67 times to raise the temperature setpoint from zero to a reasonable value? It says the ambient temperature is zero, and when I try to use it to set my Ecobee thermostat it says, "sorry, something has gone wrong, try again." And again...and again. It appears to pair with all of my Z-wave devices, and can correctly tell if a light is dimmable or not. But it will not actually CONTROL any of them. I can't access anything remotely from my Android phone. Not that it would do me any damn good if I could, because the stupid HUB won't turn a single thing on or off.

I think I'll revert to light switches. They always work.
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

12/29/2015
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Hey Videobear, are you still experiencing any of these issues?

Regarding the thermostat set points and ambient temp showing 0 degrees, they do show the correct temp when it's connected to the thermostat successfully, but if it fails, it may show 0. Regarding the other issues you mentioned, please let me know if you are still experiencing them and we can schedule a remote troubleshooting session. I'm sorry for the frustration, but I promise we'll get it fully operational, we always have smile
0 link