HomeBug Reports

A forum topic for reporting bugs and other issues with CastleOS

Nothing responds, Can't reach Devices page on Core Messages in this topic - RSS

Mbassham
Mbassham

3/13/2016
Mbassham
Mbassham
Not sure if I got this right. It might be good if you were a bit more explicit in your instructions for us non-computer people in the audience. smile It was not immediately obvious to me how I was going to accomplish this task (if I did) or where I would find that file.
mkb

Attachments:
Errors.xml
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

3/13/2016
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Sorry about that, I thought you already knew... eventually we'll add a button in the app that will send it to us automatically...

According to the error message, it's yahoo that is blocking the message:

Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: From address not verified - see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/manage/sendfrom-07.html

We don't have trouble with Gmail, could be worth it to set up a Gmail account just for CastleOS' use...
0 link
Mbassham
Mbassham

3/13/2016
Mbassham
Mbassham
Chris Cicchitelli wrote:
Sorry about that, I thought you already knew... eventually we'll add a button in the app that will send it to us automatically...

According to the error message, it's yahoo that is blocking the message:

Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: From address not verified - see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/manage/sendfrom-07.html

We don't have trouble with Gmail, could be worth it to set up a Gmail account just for CastleOS' use...

Do I recall correctly that the Gmail account should NOT have 2 factor authentication?
mkb
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

3/13/2016
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Correct, that blocks basically everything but you...
0 link