LOGIN  |  REGISTER
Smart Living Made Brilliant!
CASTLEOS FORUM

HomeGeneral Support

The general support forum topic for CastleOS - ask questions, get help, and more

Z-Wave door sensor doesn't change status Messages in this topic - RSS

Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold

12/12/2016
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold
I have a fibaro and a sensative Z-wave door sensor. Both got discovered as a "other" device. I've set them as a door sensor-type and I can set configuration values and the configuration changes gets picked up.
The problem is that they never seem to update the status. They are always seen as Open.
I've set the value and parameter as 02 and 00 as per the manual, but still nothing.
My controller is a Aeotec Z-Stick Gen 5 and running CastleOS 1.3.3118.

Any ideas?
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

12/13/2016
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Hi Hein, sorry about this. Can you tell me the specific models of sensors you are using?

Thanks,
Chris
0 link
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold

12/13/2016
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold
Hi Chris,

The Fibaro sensor is a FGK-101 (http://www.fibaro.com/en/the-fibaro-system/door-window-sensor). I'm uncertain of the Sensative sensor version (I'm not home right now), but it's this kind: http://www.sensative.com/strips.html.

Thanks,
Hein
0 link
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold

12/17/2016
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold
Did you get to check this out? I don't know where to start troubleshooting this. Are there any logs to see what is being broadcasted from the Z-wave devices? -Hein
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

12/27/2016
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Hi Hein, this issue has been resolved. There was an additional sensor reporting state we didn't have supported that some sensors were issuing, "idle". This will be in a today's release!

Thanks,
Chris
0 link
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold

1/11/2017
Hein Hammervold
Hein Hammervold
Thanks Chris. New version fixed the issue!
0 link