LOGIN  |  REGISTER
Smart Living Made Brilliant!
CASTLEOS FORUM

HomeGeneral Support

The general support forum topic for CastleOS - ask questions, get help, and more

Disappearing Configuration file(S)! Messages in this topic - RSS

Kevin Mathews
Kevin Mathews

2/8/2017
Kevin Mathews
Kevin Mathews
Thanks for the support Chris, so far so good.

As for the OS lights we looked into,I remembered why Energy eye will not do what I want. I need the lights to go from 30 - 100 upon motion for two minutes or as long as motion persists, then back to 30% - that we did.
However I only want them to go back to 30 between sunset and 11PM. After 11:00 PM I want the lights to come on at 100% upon motion, as before, for 2 minutes or as long as motion persists, but then go OFF (0%).
So, if there were a way to add condition to the device or sensor in energy eye to only accomplish this task before XX hr. or after XX hr (for the reverse situation pre sunrise) then we would have it made!
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

2/25/2017
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Kevin Mathews wrote:
Thanks for the support Chris, so far so good.

As for the OS lights we looked into,I remembered why Energy eye will not do what I want. I need the lights to go from 30 - 100 upon motion for two minutes or as long as motion persists, then back to 30% - that we did.
However I only want them to go back to 30 between sunset and 11PM. After 11:00 PM I want the lights to come on at 100% upon motion, as before, for 2 minutes or as long as motion persists, but then go OFF (0%).
So, if there were a way to add condition to the device or sensor in energy eye to only accomplish this task before XX hr. or after XX hr (for the reverse situation pre sunrise) then we would have it made!

Hey Kevin, just wanted to check in again, and see how you are making out.

For this logic flow, I think the best thing is to script it out, and use a simple motion detection to trigger the script. I'd be happy to help you get this set up.

Thanks!
0 link