CASTLEOS FORUM

Black Forest

all messages by user

4/14/2017
Topic:
Computer specs to run CastleOS

Black Forest
Black Forest
Would you post where the specs are listed.
4/19/2017
Topic:
video on setting up a virtual device

Black Forest
Black Forest
Chris, you mentioned I might try to set up a virtual device to control my Global Cache IP2CC. Can I use the IP address as the URL? Is there any documentation or video on setting up a virtual device?
4/20/2017
Topic:
Control one relay?

Black Forest
Black Forest
Chris Cicchitelli wrote:
Hi Black Forest, sorry for the confusion. We're currently working on implementing a global GlobalCache implementation, so scripts wouldn't be necessary except for IR commands (for now). This would allow you to control the device like you are looking for. It's still possible to do with the script, but we are trying to simply that so you don't need to know how to script. Should be complete next week, and then I'll let you know when you can try it out.

Thanks!!

Please don't forget to include a timer! I need to say, "computer forward" and have the relay activate for only one(1) second and then open again.
4/24/2017
Topic:

Black Forest
Black Forest
Chris, a few days have come and gone and no word from you. No response to emails either. What is the status?
4/28/2017
Topic:

Black Forest
Black Forest
How much longer Chris.?
4/30/2017
Topic:

Black Forest
Black Forest
Today is the end of "this week" will you have the revision available today? Today is Sunday.
5/1/2017
Topic:

Black Forest
Black Forest
Please explain to us why it takes so long for questions to be answeted? I have a pretty good idea why you don't care about supporting your users and customers. Even if what i think is going on with CastleOS is true you are not furthering your agenda.
5/2/2017
Topic:

Black Forest
Black Forest
Hello Chris,

You were the one Chris that offered to do the custom programming/scripting in our first communications. I didn't even ask you brought up the topic and said it would be no big problem. Here let me refresh your memory.

"On 7/5/2015 8:24 PM, CastleOS wrote:

In terms of reliability the system is highly reliable out of the box, though if needed we can help with custom programming of your commands to really refine the system for your use case.

Thanks,
Chris"

If you would communicate better with your users then they would be much happier users! This seems to be the biggest complaint with the system.
5/8/2017
Topic:
Status of Global Cache update?

Black Forest
Black Forest
When will the Global Cache update be available? You don't respond to emails so I post the question here. The end of last week has come and gone and still no update that you said would be finished. Not good at all Chris.
6/4/2017
Topic:
Status of Global Cache update?

Black Forest
Black Forest
Wouldn't it be easier for you Chris to just answer questions in a timely manner than to delete posts in threads? I can't imagine it would take more time to answer than delete posts that you don't want to answer.