CASTLEOS FORUM

moshsom

all messages by user

11/11/2015
Topic:
Lutron / clear connect / radio ra2

Josh T
Josh T
I'm really excited about CastleOS and its capabilities. Especially that it will at some point also support the Lutron clear connect protocol. Are you able to give a timeline on when that might be ready? Thanks!
1/20/2016
Topic:
Kinect Configurator

Josh T
Josh T
I just setup a new computer with windows 10 and have installed everything per instructions. However, the kinect configurator will not launch for me. Nor did it launch after installing the Kinect services. A little lost as to what to do from here to get it to launch.
1/20/2016
Topic:
Kinect Configurator

Josh T
Josh T
Hi Chris. Yes it is the latest version downloaded from the site today. I haven't installed anything else, this is a fresh windows install and just CastleOS.
1/20/2016
Topic:
Kinect Configurator

Josh T
Josh T
Well it randomly worked this time. Gonna play with it and will let you know if I run into anything else. Thanks for the speedy reply, Chris!
1/20/2016
Topic:
Kinect Configurator

Josh T
Josh T
So it seems that my kinect is the issue somehow. When its unplugged, the configurator opens, when its plugged in, it will not open. If i plug it in while the configurator is running, after a few moments it crashes the configurator. Any ideas on that? Did I miss installing something?