CASTLEOS FORUM

tinysteamer

all messages by user

5/7/2017
Topic:
Tiny home

Tom Osterdock
Tom Osterdock
Chris, I am designing a tiny home on wheels. Luxury version. It will be approx 511 sq ft. with 4 rooms, two expand when parked. Living room will expand, a kitchen, and bathroom with an expanding master bedroom or loft and a deck on top of all. So I figure I would want a smart house. I want security, fire prevention, which will be hard to happen anyway, lighting, theatre, window open close and opaqueness, temperature, and after seeing the epic show now voice control and response also the house will be off grid so solar control would also be good depending on the position of the sun while monitoring electrical usage and conservation. I know everything is in conceptualization at this point but will everything be possible in a tiny home?
edited by tinysteamer on 5/7/2017
5/12/2017
Topic:
Tiny home

Tom Osterdock
Tom Osterdock
I hate saying this but I know absolutely nothing about this area. Could you give me a way to learn about it and the track to follow for learning? Do you have the Z-wave stuff or do I google that?
5/18/2017
Topic:
Tiny home

Tom Osterdock
Tom Osterdock
Chris I have been trying to get ahold of you. What is a DM? Sorry have not heard of that one before.
5/19/2017
Topic:
Tiny home

Tom Osterdock
Tom Osterdock
Chris the only direct I have for you is here. I found a Chris C. on facebook that lives in Boston. I sent a friend request and direct messaged him there with my phone #. I was thinking it was probably you. Hope so. If not let me know.